Wines By Jennifer

 

Home
About Us
Wine Club
Art Gallery
Tasting Room
Special Events
Featured Wine
Newsletter
In the News
Franchise
Wine Recipes

405 Main Street
Parkville, Missouri 64152
816.505.WINE

Tuesday - Saturday
12 PM - 8 PM

Find Wines by Jennifer on Facebook

Follow Wines by Jennifer on Twitter

Wines by Jennifer YouTube Channel

Wines by Jennifer on Taplister!

Wines by Jennifer is recommended on tripadvisor!

 

featuredwine

Below is the January, 2015 Featured Wine for the Wines by Jennifer Cellar Club:

 

Giuseppe Campagnola

“Vigneti Vallata di Marano”

Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG

Veneto, Italy

 

Giuseppe Campagnola "Vigneti Vallata di Marano" Amarone della Valpolicella ClassicoThe Campagnola family has been making wine for five generations in the Veneto. The blend for their Classico is 65% Corvina and 35% Rondinella, with all the fruit sourced and hand selected from the best situated hilly vineyards in the Marano di Valpolicella area.

The grapes are dried according to tradition from September to late December and early January, during which time they lose 35 - 40% of their weight. Cool-temperature fermentation is followed by a 30-day maceration on the skins. Forty percent of the wine is then aged for 18 months in barrique, with the remaining 60% aged 24 months in large oak barrels. Six months in bottle provides further refinement prior to release.

Intense ruby red color, with a warm, spicy, powerful bouquet of cherry, bitter almond, and vanilla. The full, rich, velvety flavor lasts forever, and is the perfect accompaniment to the “Laura's Beef Burgundy Stew” from our Wines by Jennifer Cookbook!

 

Veneto Wine Map

 


Copyright © 2014. Wines by Jennifer®. All rights reserved.
Last Updated February 13, 2015 12:18 PM
Web Design by Nathan Welch