noble Chevaliers d’Aux were the first owners
of this estate in 1632. Seized during the French
Revolution, the estate was then converted into
a relay for stagecoaches, known locally as
“Patache.” Classified as a Cru Bourgeois in
1932, it has been family-owned since 1964.
classic Left Bank blend is 60% Cabernet Sauvignon,
30% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc, and 3% Petit Verdot.
With 12 months spent in French oak barrels averaging
33% new, this powerful and concentrated wine
has a tremendous capacity to age.
with the Lamb Shanks Osso Buco from our Wines
by Jennifer Cookbook.